Friday, July 10, 2009

Continued from last post...

Continuing from last time, I wanted to keep showing you old artwork so I can start posting some new good ones. I used to have Adobe ImageReady which you can use to animate your images. I played around with it sometimes making some icons or something, but I made this image off the anime sCRYed which my good friend liked I hadn't actually watched it myself which is kind of odd but I found a good image to go with the animation. The animation is by no means even close to professional, but its neat to see what turned out.
The image on the right was just of some random brushes I put together and blended along with a random gradient. It's a very easy trick to do. I think I like how it looks but it's nothing too special.
The smaller image on the right you might remember from the last post. Among the images ther was one that looked kind of similar to this one. For this image, I took that and added the equalizer which if you view regularly moves however since blogspot doesn't allow me to display this for some reason which I find frusturating.
The image you see on the left is of a goblin image from Warcraft III. I think at this time I had heard my friends were playing World of Warcraft or something and I wanted to see the graphics from it. I made this for some forum perhaps. In any case, I'm really happy with how this turned out. I think that a this time I had acquired photoshop so my graphics started getting better. This image I created around 4 months after the first one I put in the first post. As you can see, I've gotten a lot better with learning to blend things and the color schemes. (Note: As with all images on this page, you can click it to get a bigger better resolution view of it.)
The next image at the right is about U2. I had just met someone I knew who loved this band and I wanted to show him my skillz because he also used photoshop. I really LOVE this one because the color scheme is not too bold, the background is actually reminiscent of their album cover as well as the target sign. The color kind of takes the focus off the faces I do admit but I love the galaxy theme behind the image. This is one of my favorite pieces I've ever done even tho it is one of the earliest.
The image on the left is of the popular american series Orange County of course. At least it use to be...I made this background for a friend for myspace because she was in love with the show. The actual image is very dull, there's only 3 images that I changed the lighting around with to make darker.
The following image is just for laughs. I think I did this on paint but I wanted to post it because I still think it's kind of funny. The image is of one of my friends, we kind of make some images to make fun of each other and this one was one of the ones I made. I don't think I had photoshop at the time. Also, this friend is much better than I am at making graphics so mine always looked worse. I made the following background of Sasuke because a friend of mine really liked him. If you're Asian you've probably heard of Naruto and if you've heard of that then you've probably heard of Sasuke. I think I made this background for him. I don't know if he ended up using it but I did or a bit. If you remember the first post and the first image I posed of the vines, I created somethign similar to it but with a different color scheme. I liked how these looked too. I liked this background overall because the scheme matched with Sasuke's clothes. Ignore that random name in the middle bottom of the screen I forgot to take it out and have been too busy since.
Another one of my interests is in Final Fantasy so if you know the game FF7 then you'll surely recognize my next two images. These were just scans off a website I simply enhanced them. I really liked how the Aeris image turned out. It's like an antique photo or something. Cloud remains colorful. I like how they match on the side of the post too! I think I made the Cloud one for Howard but he didn't use it. Heh.
On the left is another image of Aeris. The original image was in a grungy looking scan. I cut her out and put the random purple dots over it. It looks pretty bad. The main goal for this was to get Aeris out of the background she was in without messing up the image too badly which I think I accomplished pretty well. I might do something with the image later and take out the purple dots...Ugh!
I will end here because this is a good place to stop. All the Final Fantasy images are over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment